Hello! I have a great fall/winter DIY for you- DIY sweater clips. These are perfect for wearing with button down shirts or with cardigans. I love how they are similar to necklaces but will never get caught up in your hair! Another thing I love about this DIY is how easy it is. In fact, I think that it took me more time to photograph this DIY than actually create it!
Level of difficulty: Super easy. This is probably the easiest DIY that I have ever done!
Supplies: A pair of large, clip-on earrings, hot glue gun & glue and a gold chain
Cost: This DIY cost me $2. I used a chain from an old necklace so that didn't cost me anything and purchased big, bold clip-on earrings from a thrift store for only $2. I already had a hot glue gun and glue so that also didn't cost me anything.
1. Gather all of your supplies.
2. Plug in the hot glue gun.
3. Glue the end of the chain onto the first earring. Then glue the other end of the chain onto the same earring.
4. You should have a loop/fold in the chain at the other end of the chain because both ends were attached to the first earring. Glue that fold/ loop down to the second earring.
5. Voila! You are done! Super easy right?
If any of that doesn't make sense, please feel free to email me or leave a comment with your question! Also, if you try this DIY out and post a photo of yourself wearing it on your blog, I would absolutely LOVE to see it :) Hope you all enjoyed this DIY.