1. Boy Brow by Glossier, $16. The best way to describe this brow product would be "WOW." I love how easy it is to use and the more natural appeal of this brow product. It would be a bit dramatic to say that this brow product changed my life but hey, it definitely changed the way I do my brows and forever will. I am 100% never using another brow product again after this gem. I've used this product in both blonde and brown and am torn between which suits me better.
2. Perfecting Skin Tint by Glossier, $26. Let's be real, all Glossier products are practically life-changing. Like their boy brow, their perfecting skin tint also worked its way onto my list of products I swear by. I love how this product doesn't cover up my freckles but at the same time almost makes me feel like there's a super flattering filter over my face whenever I snap a selfie. This product is pricier but I think it's worth it. I use the lightest shade.
3. MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner by Wet 'N Wild, $3. The key to my signature winged eyeliner. Even though this product only costs $3, I swear I've never found a better eyeliner.
4. "They're Real!" Lengthening Mascara by Benefit, $24. Talk about drama, drama, drama- the incredible impact of this mascara is almost too good to even try to describe. Using this mascara creates lashes that I've actually had people ask me if they're real or not so yeah, I'd say this product is pretty dang good.
5. "Bubbly" eyeshadow by ColourPop, $5. The absolute perfect glittery shade of pastel pink. Love this for creating Barbie-inspired makeup looks.
6. "Oh Snap" lipstick by ColourPop, $5. This shade is neutral but not too neutral which makes it the perfect accent to almost any look. And hey, it's only $5- you can't really beat that!
7. CG Smoothers Pressed Powder, $8. I love this powder as a finishing makeup touch for a matte face. I use the lightest shade.
What are some of your favorite beauty products?