Hello! Spring has officially sprung and you know what that means- time to break out your spring wardrobe. If you're like me then chances are that you probably want to update your wardrobe for the spring season. And what's the best way to update your spring wardrobe? With a couple new stylish spring dresses. Think light colors, floral prints and breezy silhouettes. While browsing through dresses for women on FashionMia, an online fashion retailer, six dresses perfect for spring instantly captured my attention. Read more about the six dresses that are giving me major spring fever below:
1. "V Neck Acrylic Dacron Spandex Printed Skater Dress," $25. Yes, yes and yes to the beautiful lavender color of this dress.
2. "Stunning Sheer Lace Vintage Skater-Dress," $17. I love the neutral gray color, flattering silhouette and feminine lace texture of this dress. You could easily wear this dress with your favorite blazer to a day of work at the office or with no jacket and a killer pair of wedges for a night out on the town.
3. "V Neck Blended Dacron Spandex Printed Skater Dress," $27. I don't know what I like more about this dress- its charmingly rich colors or the cool, retro pop art-inspired print.
4. "Floral Printed Bishop Sleeve Cotton Maxi Dress," $34. Florals for spring may be cliche but c'mon do you see how pretty this dress is?
5. "Bell Sleeve Floral Paisley Off Shoulder Shift Dress," $18. I'm in love. Everything about this dress is just downright dreamy; I'm practically swooning over its trendy silhouette, rich colors and retro psychedelic print. The perfect dress for grabbing happy hour drinks in with your best friend.
6. "Deep V-Neck Slit Printed Chiffon Romper Maxi Dress," $31. Style the most beautiful bohemian look around this free-spirited maxi dress.
I only featured a few of my favorite dresses above but FashionMia literally has hundreds of fashion-forward dresses on their site that work perfectly for the spring season. So if your spring wardrobe needs a little update before the warmer weather officially hits, head on over to FashionMia to buy elegant dresses that you'll want to wear all season long.
***Disclaimer: Fashion Mia provided monetary compensation for this post but I wrote the actual post and all opinions written in this post are mine.