Friday, July 8, 2016

LightInTheBox

July 2016
July 2016

Hello! I would say that dresses and shoes make up about 90% of my wardrobe and all pants, shirts, skirts, sweaters and jackets make up the other 10%. Not a very balanced wardrobe, I know. But hey, all I ever really want to (and actually do) wear are stylish dresses with eye-catching heels.

So when LightInTheBox reached out to me regarding a collaboration, I surprised myself by selecting a top to review instead of a dress. But I'm completely obsessed with this denim, off-the-shoulder top. Like actually obsessed. I don't think that I've ever owned a shirt that I love as much as this one. I do recall a lizard-like bell sleeve top that I had in elementary school that I couldn't get over but I think this top even beats out that one as my favorite top that I've ever owned.

No other top matches the versatility of this off-the-shoulder gem. While most versatile pieces tend to be boring, the trendy silhouette and color of this top keep it from slipping into the realm of dull tops. I was also impressed by the quality of this top. You would think that this top would retail for much more than $13! If you'd like to scoop up this top for yourself, you can purchase it here.

For this look, I decided to go boho and paired the top with a bohemian pair of floral bellbottoms. I slipped on a pair of flatform sandals with the look to show off the silhouette of the pants. I accessorized by layering on golden jewelry and slipping on a pair of golden sunglasses. A messy half bun and rhinestone studded lashes completed the free-spirited look.

Floral bellbottoms: Forever 21
Flatforms: Steve Madden
Off the shoulder top: c/o Lightinthebox
"Tori" necklace: c/o Personal Necklace
Rings and bracelets: Assorted
Golden sunglasses: c/o Giant Vintage 

Follow

7 comments:

  1. You look like a 70s dream! Perfect!

    Katie | Katie Like Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shakshi.I am working in India top most Escort serviceMumbai escorts.If u want to join the all facility of escortsPuri escorts
    pls call me & whatssapCuttack escorts
    visit the sites.Bhubaneswar escorts

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are in Jaipur and need beautiful Call Girls in Jaipur or white skin Call Girls in Jaipur then you can simply book call girls in Jaipur from one of the best escort agency named Call Girls in Jaipur. It is No.1 premier escort agency and provide both incall or outcall facility to clients. Please click on the following link to check the official websites Call Girls in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete