Level of difficulty: Easy
Supplies: Wire (can be bought from the Dollar Tree), scissors, a ruler (optional), pliers (also optional), and a bouquet of fake flowers (can be bought from the Dollar Tree also).
Cost: Less than $5
1. Gather supplies
2. Cut a piece of wire that fits around your head. I doubled mine up for more support.
3. Cut flowers off the stems of the bouquet.
4. Cut approximately 4 inch strips of wire.
5. Wire the flowers onto the wire headpiece using the 4 inch strips of wire (I know I am saying “wire” too much, I hope it’s not confusing)
6. Add as many or as few flowers as you would like to the headpiece.
7. Voila! You just created your own bohemian headpiece for less than $5! For a more finished touch, use small pliers to finish wrapping the wire around the headpiece.
Hope you all enjoyed this little DIY! Would you like more in the future? Also, if you need help with this DIY, feel free to message me. I am more than willing to help! Don't forget to enter my Boho Fairytale giveaway!