1. ColourPop makeup. The only decision is which eyeshadow or lippie to get! (And go ahead and stock up for yourself while you're at it- you deserve it)
2. Cozy cute socks. Yes, yes and yes.
3. Snuggly blanket scarf. 'Tis the season to cozy up in layer after layer. Find these at any local fashion boutique or fast fashion retailer.
4. A retro quirky lapel pin. I'm head over the heels in love with the fun design of this one.
"Moon Pie Cute Lapel Pin" by BlendingByBetty available for $10.
5. Statement sunglasses. GiantVintage has an incredible selection of sunglasses that are sure to please anyone on your list.
6. A chic planner for the new year. A gift that's not only stylish but also functional? Perfect!
7. Urban Outfitters nail polish. Love, love, love Urban Outfitters' selection of nail polish- they have a wide variety of shades to suit any friend's tastes.
8. A rad disposable camera. Give a gift of memories with a rad disposable camera. You can find these at any local CVS or Rite Aid.
9. A gift card to their favorite brunch spot. Because who doesn't love brunch?
10. An adorable succulent, cactus or other small houseplant. You can find these at stores like Lowe's and other garden stores.
11. A luxurious cozy candle. Perfect for the cold winter season!
"Candlefish Candle in Tin" available on Birchbox for $8.
12. Beautiful bohemian jewelry. Great for your best friend, sister, mom, etc.
13. A card, stationery, or business cards from Paperless Post. Paperless Post has the most beautiful stationery that will delight anyone on your shopping list.
14. Interesting tights or thigh high socks. Urban Outfitters sells my favorite tights and thigh-high socks- I'd definitely recommend.
15. Pretty tassel earrings. Confession: I totally ordered these earrings as a gift to myself. But they're SO cute and so affordable- definitely a great buy!
"Cotton Tassel Earrings with Gold Details" by ShopGlister for $18.
This post is a partnership with Nakturnal.