Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Holiday Gift Guide 2015
Hello! December marks the beginning of the holiday season and that means it's time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already. Thinking of ideas of what to get your friends and family can be difficult so today I rounded up a few ideas that would make great gifts this holiday season.
1. Body & hair products from the Gnarly Whale. Because who doesn't love luxe body and hair products? I purchased a couple products for my mom last Christmas from the Gnarly Whale and she loved them. And you can feel better buying from Gnarly Whale as they aim to provide low-impact products, use recycled material in their printed materials and donate 10% of profits monthly to various different charities.
2. Unique candle from Cors Candles. Candles make a great holiday gift and Cors Candles keeps the candles from being boring with eclectic, color-blocked pyramid-shaped candles.
3. Free-spirited crystal necklaces from Hedonist Inc. Pretty crystal pieces starting from just $5.
4. Tassel keychains. So cute! (And a major help in not losing keys repeatedly) I'm loving these two options from Milady Leather Works and byMart.
5. Record bowl from ReVinylised. I bought a record bowl for my boyfriend earlier this year and it made a great gift. As a bonus, these record bowls only cost about $5! I would definitely recommend this shop- the seller is friendly and you can customize your purchase.
6. Glitter nail polish. A holiday necessity. Wet 'N Wild offers a great glitter nail polish that is my go-to for just about $3 per bottle.
7. Quirky disposable camera. Give them something that they can capture memories on. Urban Outfitters usually has a lot of fun disposable camera options.
I would also recommend checking out Closet Barcode, Free People, Giant Vintage Sunglasses and Robert Matthew for other fashion-forward gifts. If you still need more ideas, check out my most recent article on The Odyssey for 15 holiday gift ideas for under $15 for college students.