1. Vintage Pink Patterned Midi Skirt by Chaus, $22. Okay, how could anyone not love this skirt? The pink color, charming print and stylish midi length make this skirt a fall wardrobe must-have.
2. Vintage Christian Dior Loungewear Robe, $33. Although this piece may have been designed by Christian Dior to be worn as a robe, this piece could easily be styled as a kimono/jacket and works effortlessly as a layering piece in your fall wardrobe. Great with your favorite skinny jeans and booties or mini dress.
3. Silky Vintage Scarf, $6. Take on the neck scarf trend with this vintage gem.
4. Neutral-colored Paisley Vintage Clutch, $14. The neutral colors and subtle print of this clutch make it absolutely perfect for fall.
5. Pretty Pink Elegant Evening Dress, $45. I can't get over the breathtaking beauty of this dress. Perfect for any formal event you have coming up this fall.
6. Vintage Plaid School Bag, $14.50. Yes, yes and yes to the plaid and style of this bag. Perfect for bringing with you to class, work or while running errands.